06:40
0
Mù Cang Chải during the harvest
Mù Cang Chải during the harvest

This shot was taken by my travel companion and it's
also my favorite photo of the whole trip. We were
traveling by motorbike from Mù Cang Chải town to La
Pán Tẩn commune.
I am just back home after traveling 2,450km by local bus, taxi and motorbike in 7 provinces of the North West and the North East mountain regions of Vietnam. This is the longest trip I’ve ever made. I had traveled for 27 days from 13 September to 9 October and it is also one of the most interesting trips in my life. I had a travel companion on this trip and we shared some sections of the road. We visited more than 15 villages of the H’mong, Dzao, Thai, Mường, La Hủ, Tày, Nùng and Cống ethnic minority people. There were so many great memories and expriences on this trip. What made us remember most of all was the friendly people we met on the way. All began with a simple conversation or greetings which then led us to a friendly invitation “Come in my house!” and lots of fun. We were invited to a wedding party of the Dzao ethnic minority people in Sìn Hồ. We had home stay with a local Vietnamese family in Mường Tè. So many people (Thai, Nùng, Cống and Vietnamese) invited us to their home and entertained us with meals and drinks.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét