06:22
0

View of islands from the Cape of Shark
View of islands from the Cape of Shark

I am standing near the Cape of Shark
(Mũi Cá Mập). The landscape here is amazing.
After my 3-day trip to Côn Đảo archipelago from 16 to 18 May 2011, I must say that this is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in Vietnam. The archipelago consists of 16 islands and islets in south east Vietnam (40 minute flight from Sài Gòn). Côn Đảo is not only famous for great beaches, but this place also used to be a horrific prison during the French and American wars from 1862 to 1975. 

Côn Sơn is the largest island of the archipelago with airport and town. The distance from airport to town is 15km. I hired a local motorbike driver to show me around the island during my stay. We spent the first day going to the Cape of Shark (Cá Mập point), Nhát beach and Bến Đầm port (fishing village & boats). We also reached the ending point of road on the island. The landscape along the way was amazing as you see my photos. 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét