05:13
0
Sunday market in Hoàng Su Phì town
Sunday market in Hoàng Su Phì town

Traditional dresses of the Nùng ethnic minority
 women in Hoàng Su Phì district, Hà Giang province.
4 October to 8 October 2012 – This is my third trip to Hà Giang province. On my last trip to this province 6 months ago, I traveled on a tour. I also wanted to visit Hoàng Su Phì and Xín Mần, but I didn’t bring enough cash for the trip, as these places were not included on the tour. I decided I would go back during the rice harvest. The travel companion and I took a 5:30am bus from Hà Giang city to Xín Mần. We arrived at Xín Mần town 5 hours later, although the distance is only 145km (mountain road). It was foggy, so we couldn’t view the terraced rice fields on the way. We spent our first day relaxing, visiting market and drinking tea with the locals in the town. 

Next morning, we hired a motorbike taxi driver to take us to Lùng Xám village where the H’mong ethnic minority people are living. As soon as we arrived at the village, many H’mong children and young boys came out to see us taking photos.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét